GDKN is a global technology services firm providing services in E- Business, E-architecture,
Enterprise Solutions, ERP implementation, Network Services, Financial Services and Staffing solutions.
• Continuous Innovation allows us to deliver cost effective solutions
• State of the art technology with in-house IT Team
• Well trained employees with focus on customer care
• Maximizing cost benefits for clients
• Availability of resources at every phase of SDLC (software development life cycle)
• Certified employees (In staffing it could be – a team of well trained and Certified recruiters, in programming it could be Microsoft, SUN, IBM certifications etc.)
• Fast Turnaround time
• Industry specific Services
• In-house database
• Good Placements ratio (2:1)
• Ongoing training process
GDKN was founded in 1993. Since the emergence of Internet as a business communication medium,
we have leveraged the internet to provide development services to organizations worldwide.
We sign NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreement) and Confidentiality agreements with our consultants and clients
Yes, We do. Although GDKN is focused on employing citizens and most of our employees base is citizens,
we are one organization that keeps transparency in our business activities. We do not have mediocre
to talk about visa filing; we make you speak directly to the attorney. Our Immigration Executives are
well in touch with USCIS, to keep a regular check on the visa filing caps with different categories.
Our clients are in various industries such as Electric, Gas, Telephone Utilities; Manufacturing;
Defense; Banking; and Financial Institutions to name a few. Our teams help our clients in several
functional areas such as Resource Planning, Project evaluation, design, development, testing and implementation
of small and medium sized projects.
We provide a climate where employees are continually developing their technical and consulting skills. We invest
a significant portion of our gross income in training our employees to continually improve efficiency and productivity.
This enables the employees to keep abreast with the latest technologies and new developments. Our employees are on the
high end of the spectrum with respect to their compensation. We believe that our employees are our most important
assets and back that up with excellent compensation package and benefits.
GDKN is a US Corporation with employees in 50 states in the US. We are headquartered at Pembroke Pines, FL with our international offices across India and Canada.
• To drastically reduce operating costs and to get top ROI.
• To share the risks involved in development.
• To gain access to world-class software Professionals in India.
• To finish projects on time, which otherwise cannot be finished in-house due to technical or staff limitations.
• To gain a fresh and new perspective on an unfinished or stalled project.
• To localize existing software for use in other Countries and markets.
• OR to find a cost effective business solution to a challenging issue.
If you think your current situation meets any of the above criteria, please contact us at once so that we may assist you in realizing these benefits quickly.
Once we are committed to a client, we take on any and all size projects.
We have processes in place to ensure that quality is maintained at every single step of the development process.
These processes are derived from industry standard practices and have been fine-tuned to meet the unique requirements of remote development.
We form an "On-site Project Coordination Team". This team is based here in the USA. This team will be your point of
contact throughout the project life cycle. This team will meet with you face-to-face, and analyze your requirements.
Based upon initial requirement analysis, we will develop detailed design documents and prepare a prototype. Upon your
approval of the prototype, we will move forward with the actual software development.
A regular Project Status Report will be presented to you. Over and above that, regular meetings
with the On-site Project Coordination Team and teleconferences with offshore team are held.
You get to review the progress of work even on a daily basis. Our on-site team of Project Coordinators,
Technical Leads and Customer Relationship Managers are available to you on a 24X7 basis. This on-site team
will meet with you on a regular basis and demonstrate the software to you as it goes through various stages of development.
Our On-site Project Coordination team will implement the software
Yes, we provide complete post-implementation support for all our support developments.
If you expect a steady flow of work it may be ideal to have GDKN set up an offshore team dedicated exclusively to your company.