||Sr. Systems Engineer/Exchange Admin:
• Assignment will consist of design, implementation and maintenance/disaster recovery planning for a global Microsoft Exchange 2003 environment as well as help manage the full technical environment including systems administration responsibilities across a wide array of technical services.
• Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2003 organization in order to meet and maintain appropriate service levels.
• Troubleshoot Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
• Responsible for planning, testing, tuning, configuration and setup of Microsoft Exchange architecture as well as supporting common email applications (Outlook, Entourage, Blackberry).
• Manage the appropriate setup of applications hosted via Microsoft Exchange or reliant upon Microsoft Exchange.
• This includes, but is not limited to Blackberry services.
• Maintain appropriate documentation on the Microsoft exchange environment.
• Provide a point of escalation and support to the Desktop Support Group.
• Provide 24/7 on-call support for the e-mail environment.
• Participate in weekend maintenance activities, as required.
• Perform general system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
• Monitor Windows 2000/2003 (and beyond) servers and troubleshoot problems.
• Support, maintain and administer third party applications.
• Produce appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes.
• Enforce change management and compliance processes.
• Work as a technical resource on assigned projects.
• Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2003 (or beyond) administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience and expert knowledge of Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
• Must have experience supporting mobile email devices such as Blackberry (and other, similar technologies)
• Must have 3 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Clusters.
• Must have strong scripting skills and knowledge of Windows Powershell
• Must have a minimum of 1 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2007 & 2010
• Nice to have working experience with Google Postini and Trend IMSS
• Strong understanding of archiving technologies such Autonomy.
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
• Must have a minimum of 4 yrs of business experience and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or an equivalent combination in education and work experience
• Must have Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have very strong problem solving skills.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
• Working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2003 Required 4 Years
• Email admin & troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment Required 4 Years
• Active Directory administration and troubleshooting. Required 5 Years
• Supporting mobile email devices such as Blackberry Required 2 Years
• Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Clusters Required 4 Years
• Experience with Exchange 2010 Desired 1 Years
• Experience with Exchange 2007 Desired 2 Years
• Experience with Google Postini Highly desired 1 Years
• Experience with Trend IMSS Highly desired 1 Years
• Strong understanding of archiving technologies such Autonomy. Highly desired 1 Years
• Experience with Google Apps Highly desired 1 Years