• Seeking a Licensed Pharmacist or experienced Pharmacy Tech with recent informatics experience in the implementation and maintenance of the Cerner clinical systems in Inpatient Pharmacy systems, Retail Pharmacy, CPOE, Med Reconciliation, and/or Automated Medication Dispensing systems.
• Responsibilities include maintaining operations of the Pharmacy IT systems across , design, build, implementation, testing, training and support of such clinical systems.
• The candidate will serve in a role between clinical operations committees/stakeholders and IT.
• Experience with TJC & State/Federal regulation is a requirement.
• Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4-year program.
• Master's Degree preferred.
• Six Years of relevant IT or Business unit experience.
• Work schedule adapts to work demand which can include all hours of day/night, and weekends.
• On call required.