• The Regional Trainer is responsible for managing the regional technical training and certification of contractors related to site survey, installation and commissioning activities for the Modernization Project.
• Deliver prescribed training to contractor groups at SEC or on-site suitcase in accordance with approved guidelines, format and schedule.
• Conducting training sessions under his/hers own responsibility.
• Delivers expert level learning solutions using Instructor Led Learning at the SEC or at designated market locations when required.
• Organizes training documentation comprised of course outlines, trainee materials and tests.
• Provides required reports, feedback and information to update Supplier Excellence Program (SEP) database records.
• Provides technical input/support to National SEC Trainer in creating/updating new training packages as the product solution requires.
• Interacts with quality team to ensure continuous quality and quality improvements to learning solutions.
• Maintains project KPI’s relative to training schedules, certifications and feedback on contractor performance.
• Ensures test bed configuration and optimization from training point of view.
• Interacts with other trainers for standardization and continuous process improvement.
Required Competencies and Skills:
Strong technical background & work experience in the following areas:
• Experience in 2g and 3G technical competencies with switch and other equipment.
• Fiber and transmission knowledge.
• Field experience.
• Technical training competence.
• Excellent knowledge of RF and Cellular system activities, 3G & 2G BTS, Point 1, T1/DS3, LMU, BBU Power plants, BBU Controllers, RNC/BSC rollout, Antenna S.
• Installation, Commissioning, Integration and onsite activities.
• 3G Radio Access Network (advanced knowledge of 3G RAN, including practical experience of radio controllers and base stations).
• Knowledge of IHSPA and LTE, Multi Radio.
• Packet Core Network
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• General Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent 2-5 years.
• Delivering technical training 1-2 yrs developing content for technical training Ability to travel as necessary
• High sense of urgency Creative problem solving Flexibility to think openly, quickly, and adapt Proactive.
• Accountable Attention to detail Critical thinker Manages Up and Down (all levels of project team and customers).
• Excellent communication skills Results oriented with focus on key deliverables and customer satisfaction Problem solutions oriented.