||Job Qualifications: -
• 0-2 yrs of Experience.
• Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. copier, printer, computer).
• General computer knowledge and ability to type 35 wpm.
Job Responsibilities: -
• Under general supervision, provides general office assistance; prepares correspondence; greets visitors and provides information; processes forms and requisitions; maintains database information; organizes and files information; serves as liaison with service personnel.
• Provides clerical, secretarial, billing, and general office support for staff; types various correspondence and reports from rough draft and compiled data; researches and gathers materials; assembles reports; maintains and retrieves database information; completes forms and requisitions; maintains lists.
• Coordinates appointments; arranges meetings; assists with special events; provides information, including policies and procedures.
• Greets visitors; responds to inquiries; operates single or multi-line phones, transfers calls, and relays messages; sorts and distributes mail; photocopies, collates, and distributes various materials; faxes documents.