TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Horsham, PA USA
• Client is searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, be highly motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a strong work ethic.
• We are searching for results-oriented professional with self-confidence, perseverance and a high sense of urgency.
• Coordinate and schedule onsite and phone interviews
• Arrange candidate travel
• Onboard new hires and assist with provisioning
• Conduct weekly orientation
• Ensure accuracy of data
• Act as a liaison between candidates and recruiters/hiring managers
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
• High-tech experience preferred.
• Heavy interview scheduling experience highly preferred
• Solid organization and time management skills required
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of management
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
• Must handle confidential information in a professional manner
• Demonstrate initiative and deliver results \
• Detail-oriented; must ensure a high level of accuracy
• Maintain flexibility while working in a dynamic environment \
• Must have strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft products Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation