Fire Alarm Inspector
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
MEMPHIS, TN USA
• Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office 2000 or XP.
• Be able to work nights and weekends, if needed.
• Be able to obtain a State of Texas Fire Alarm License within a reasonable time period.
• Be able to obtain and retain NICET certification within a reasonable time period.
• Possess good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in electronics a plus.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
• Conducts the inspection and testing of fire alarm systems and associated devices.
• Equipment may include fire alarm panels, initiating and indicating devices and sprinkler systems.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation