• Will manage complex IT projects throughout the project lifecycle including scope, schedule, resources, quality, cost, risks, issues and change management with team of IT and business professionals.
• Establishing project team,
• Defining roles and responsibilities of team members;
• Developing and updating project plans and integrating plans with Release plans;
• Manages communications with project teams and management;
• Responsible for project reporting, managing scope, risk, and resources and ensures project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon timeframes.
Preference will be given to project managers with experience managing IT infrastructure projects and teams as well as Oracle implementation experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• 4 year degree or equivalent training and experience;
• Develops detailed project schedules, works with team to maintain / update schedules, integrates project plans into other Release schedules and works with teams to resolve discrepancies among schedules and availability conflicts with resources.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills excellent listener, respectful, inclusive, direct, concise, patient.
• Ability to be flexible and pragmatic in approach while simultaneously progressing project management concepts and methods.
• Ability to assess and deliver appropriate level of detail and comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization.
• Understanding of technology concepts, trends, and capabilities; preference will be given to candidates with specific experience as a project manager of infrastructure projects.
• Excellent listener, direct, concise, patient
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
• Required 5 Years Experience of Microsoft Project
• Desired 5 Years Experience of Visio
• Required 5 Years Experience of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Required 6 Years Experience of Project management experience with IT projects
Citizen Status: Authorized US Worker