• Responsibilities include packaging and shipping pharmacy and over the counter (OTC) medications, working with some of the latest technology and the opportunity for continuous improvement.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be flexible, friendly, engaging, and proactive
• Ability to stand during an entire work shift.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs occasionally and 25 lbs frequently.
• Possess hand strength to grasp and twist items continuously.
• Ability to reach above waist and shoulders frequently.
• Ability to distinguish colors and shapes from one another
• Able to use material handling devices (pallet jack, hand carts, etc.)
• Ability to follow direction and process documents
• Must be able to read and interpret numbering schemes.
• Flexibility to work a 4 day, 10 hr work shift
• Casual clothing, nothing offensive, comfortable shoes, no clothing w/ pockets etc, no short, no hats (will be sent home to change).
• T-shirts and jeans are perfect