Manufacturing Engineer - G00526
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Poway, CA USA
Job Description :-
• Plans and designs manufacturing processes in industrial plant.
• Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
• Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
• May require a bachelor's degree in engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• The candidate should have 5 to 7 years in an ME role and has knowledge of Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, Work Instructions, Drawing and ECR's.
• The understanding of general manufacturing and able to qualify management principles.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation