Role: Project Manager
• Provides overall direction to the implementation and delivery of a project or program.
• Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget.
• Develops detailed project plan.
• Monitors and controls project plan.
• Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
• Resolves and or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues.
• Identifies and manages risks associated with the project.
• Develops and executes contingency plan.
• Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
• Maintains effective communication of status with the team.
• Understanding and experience in project methodology practices and techniques.
• Ability to anticipate and assess risks, contingency plans and manage change.
• PMI or equivalent certification preferred.
• Proficient in personal computer skills including Windows, word processing, spreadsheet creation, email, and the Internet.
• Experience in project management software preferred.
• Training and experience in conflict resolution, negotiation, and leadership skills preferred.
• Prior scheduling experience required.
• Postsecondary degree or diploma in Business, Computer Science or Marketing or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities.
• 10 plus years experience.
What are the necessities (must haves) for this request? (Key skills and knowledge): 10-15 years of project management, managing in excess of 100 million, pretty senior, insurance needed