||• Insurance Systems Developer Database Developer
• Microsoft SQLServer developer to build and maintain Windows Financial systems application.
• Must be comfortable with SQL Server development and best practices.
• Expertise in SSRS/SSIS/Reporting expected.
• Strong background in Microsoft development expected.
• DBA experience a plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Design and Implement new reports, ETL processes and operational data flows
• Ability to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of database/reporting applications
• Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
• Refactor and improve maintainability of the stored procedures and application code
• Strong educational background: Bachelor/Master degree in CS or other technical/science/math
• 5+ year of experience developing applications and databases
• Extensive experience with SQL Server and complex Stored procedures required
• Extensive SSIS/SSRS experience required
Experience with the following:
• ASP.NET, VB, C#, experience a plus
• Ability to understand complex architectures
• Familiarity with performance oriented, high-availability, high-traffic web applications and infrastructure
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills
• Disciplined approach to development, testing, and quality assurance
• Outstanding work ethic and drive