TRAVEL IS A MUST. DOMESTIC FOR SURE, POSSIBLY INTERNATIONAL. HOW MUCH OR HOW OFTEN IS UNKNOWN.
Basic Qualifications - Years of Experience:
• 5+years engineering or engineer test/support experience
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• Needs to have strong troubleshooting skills and to devise test strategies to ensure product meets customer needs and requirements.
• 5+ years experience in testing, especially large integrated systems
• Strong UNIX knowledge, including Linux OS (both hardware and OS software).
• Strong analytical test design/test planning and technical trouble shooting skills
• Implementation experience with relational database systems (especially Oracle DB experience) and web server technologies including XML, HTML, HTTP/S and Web Services / SOAP protocol.
• Experience with IBM Websphere WAS
• Experience with scripting languages ( java, perl , Visual Basic, etc.)
• Advanced J2EE application testing knowledge
• Broad understanding of TCP / IP networking.
• Knowledge of enterprise IT systems and telecommunication network infrastructure including high availability and security requirements.
• Familiarity with Windows environments.
• Human factors/usability experience to drive product improvements.