Nuclear Construction Supervisor
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Palo, IA USA
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR (Day Shift)
• Meet construction schedules, coaching subcontractors and vendors; resolve problems and document and report progress.
• • You will assist in maintaining site safety and ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
• Assist in fulfilling contract requirements: strengthen productive subcontractor relationships, complete required inspections, complete adjustments and corrections.
• Enforce building codes.
• Monitor costs; analyze variances; review invoices and work in place; and recommend estimate revisions.
• Coordinate information requirements with subcontractors, vendors and office personnel.
• Work to improve project and plant quality. Evaluate systems results and recommend value-added revisions to plans.
• Must have at least a High School diploma with at least 3 years experience as an on-site superintendent or field engineer and knowledge of construction trades. Degree in engineering or construction management is preferred.
• Must be able to multi-task, to complete all assigned tasks and maintain alertness to all happenings on the job site.
• Must have proficiency with MS Office and ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation