• 0-2 yrs of Experience.
• Must be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
• Previous shipping and/or crating experience desirable but not necessary.
• Must be certified Forklift Operator - Reach Truck and Cherry Picker, a plus.
• Prepares and maintains shipping records.
• Posts weight and shipping charges.
• Verifies accuracy of shipment against Bills of Lading.
• Assembles boxes and builds standard-sized crates.
• Prepares products, equipment and subsequent containers for shipping.
• Prepare bulk material such as catalogs for shipping.
• Delivers boxes either by hand, with dolly, or by forklift to dock for pickup.
• Replaces consumable components of equipment i.e. staplers.
• Dependable, polite and is able to count correctly.
• Safey conscious, able to perform daily cycle counts;
• lift up to 40 lbs.
• familiar with RF scanning equipment.
• Steel Toed Shoes are required.
• Must have experience in a pick/packer environment, with a strong emphasis on inventory control.