• 0-2 yrs of Experience.
• Must be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
• Previous shipping and/or packing experience.
• Prepares and maintains shipping records.
• Posts weight and shipping charges.
• Verifies accuracy of shipment against Bills of Lading.
• Assembles boxes and builds standard-sized crates.
• Prepares products, equipment and subsequent containers for shipping.
• Prepare bulk material such as catalogs for shipping.
• Delivers boxes either by hand, with dolly, or by forklift to dock for pickup.
• Replaces consumable components of equipment i.e. staplers.