• Bilingual in French & English required.
• 0-2 yrs of Experience.
• External customer service experience required;
• call center experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
• Basic knowledge of computer applications.
• Strong organizational skills.
• The main purpose of this job is to respond to incoming phone calls from customers, both internal and external, and updating computer database information to facilitate the completion of site visits by Service Technicians; or arranging service visits at customer sites.
• The essential job functions include dispatching Service Technicians to customer sites, updating computer database with accurate travel and billing information, ensuring all standard operating procedures are followed correctly, scheduling service visits with end users at their sites, and adhering to Client values: Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, & Accountability.