• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• May require an associate's degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Additional Job Details:
• Client want somebody that is proficient in SQL.
• Client would make sure to include knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
• Also ASP.Net. for web based apps.
• client want somebody who can think independently when necessary, troubleshoot and come up with solutions when there are problems.