• Interacts with verification team to document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications. Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• May require a bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• It is strongly preferred that candidates to have Knowledge of Python and test automation and experience in developing custom test tools.
• Experience with communications or protocols preferred.