Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
• Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4-year program.
• Master's Degree preferred.
• Six Years of relevant IS or Business unit experience.
• Experience in nursing healthcare information systems and Cerner Powerchart, Iview, CareCompass.
• RN preferred but will consider an experienced Cerner Analyst.
• Candidate must have problem solving, analytical, communication, and customer service skills and will be expected to manage multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
• Under direct supervision, responsible for day to day support activities and all aspects of assigned projects.
• Must be familiar with project scope and objectives in nursing workflow, quality and case management.
• Participates in projects and tactical meetings and assists in issue tracking and analysis.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews deliverables with customers.
• Assists with integration of vendor tasks, tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables.
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to assigned teams or staff.
• Assists in transition of newly implemented projects to operational support teams as required. Assists in the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Provides on-call support and participates in Service Center activities as required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation