• Evaluate the impact, return and cost presented by work process improvement opportunities, participate in business planning, demand analysis, and business risk assessment.
• Bachelors Degree, 6 plus years experience
Role: Consultant – CODA Quality Analytics
Scope of Role and Responsibilities
• Project Management - Facilitates the tracking of tasks, risk and issue identification and resolution, and status reporting associated with the production of recurring data products;
• Process Definition – Assists in the creation and maintenance of process definition documents concerned with the production and use of data products;
• Problem solving – Participates in team-oriented problem solving activities resulting from internal customer feedback and in support of the continuous improvement of data products;
• Process Performance Reporting – Assists in the development and maintenance of key performance indicator (KPIs) reporting for processes associated with data products.
• Demonstrates or has the ability to develop appropriate knowledge of company customers and/or business partners and their needs and requirements
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze and report data using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
• Has the ability to view and understand and document end-to-end processes
• Actively listens and ensures understanding regardless of the communication vehicle
• Effectively leverages available resources (financial, people, time) to accomplish objectives
• Proactively identifies, evaluates, and solves problems with rigorous logic and a systematic approach
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
Minimum Experience Requirements:
• 2 or more years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Project or program management
o Business analysis
o Process management – process mapping, quality engineering, etc.
o Technical Writing
License or Certification Requirements: - None required
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Access).
• Two years’ experience in a health services or technical field
• Degree in a health services (nursing, medical, or pharmacy) or technical (information technology, mathematics, statistics, or engineering) field
• Certification in information technology (examples might include SAS, SQL, Sequel, etc.)
• Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt, Quality Engineer, or Quality Manager
• Experience with large data sets or complex processes