||Manager, E-commerce Business Performance
• Responisble for creating and executing the online ecommerce strategy for one or more product lines which includes online merchandising and project managment.
• Must have the ability to interpret and make core business decisions based off data.
• Utilize web data and analysis to create concise conclusions and recommendations for improving the user experience, increasing conversions, optimizing marketing and merchandising, and positively impacting return on investment.
• Research and develop online business analytics and supporting programs to build and proactively recommend with a business case list of online feature functionality as it relates to one or more product lines online Ex. Storefronts, finders
Required / Desired Skills
• Online Merchandising Experience - Required 5 Years
• Project Management Skills - Required 7 Years
• Proficient in MS Office - Excel and Powerpoint - Required 5 Years
• Coremetrics Web Analytics Tools - Required 5 Years
• Excellent Communication Skills - Required
• BA in MIS, Marketing or Merchandising - Desired