• Mobile E-Commerce Developer - for mobile websites and mobile applications.
• Will lead/participate in the design, development and deployment of mobile e-commerce solutions.
• Strong e-Commerce and Software Product Development Experience, overall 7-10 years experience in website and application development, SOA / Web Services.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and business analysts to ensure quality and timely project completion.
• Ability to understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements.
• Maintain and Enhance website and applications as per requirements.
• Ability to think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions.
• Spring MVC and Hibernate.
• In –memory and external caching frameworks.
• Experience working with implementing third party e-commerce services including but not limited to: Payment Methods (Paypal, Google Checkout), Product Reviews, e-commerce analytics (Coremetrics, Google Analytics), SEO/SEM, on-site search solutions (Endeca, Lucene, Google).
***Assignment is on-site M-F***
Skill Required / Desired:-
• Java, JEE, Object-oriented design principles Required 5 Years
• JSP, Struts, AJAX, CSS and HTML Required 5 Years
• Android application development or iOS development for iPhone/iPad Desired 2 Years
• Experience working with SOA / Web Services Highly desired 4 Years
• In –memory and external caching frameworks Nice to have 5 Years
• Experience Implementing third party e-commerce services such as Paypal, Google Checkout, Product Reviews, Highly desired 5 Years
• E-commerce application development experience highly desired 3 Years
• Experience working with SEO / SEM and some form of web analytics (Google Analytics / Coremetrics, etc) Required 3 Years
• Experience with IBM RAD development tools & IBM Websphere Application Server -Highly desired 2 Years
• Masters degree in Computer Science -Highly Desired