• The Credit Associate is responsible for minimizing exposure due to nonpayment of invoices by managing the customer relationship.
• The Credit Associate will apply credit principles and procedures to manage, analyze and resolve billing issues with a firm eye on quality.
• This requires the ability to compile information from various resources, make decisions, and resolve disputes or nonpayment issues.
• Duties may include researching and contacting accounts to arrange resolution for outstanding invoices.
• May also prepare correspondence, coordinate conference calls with both internal and external customers, make recommendations to withhold credit.
• Decision-making responsibilities plus the ability to develop favorable working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Able to organize and prioritize work independently.
• Possess professional telephone etiquette, positive attitude, and excellent communication skills.
• Exceptional writing skills with proven ability to compose clear and concise emails.
• Keyboarding skills with solid experience in Window applications, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook, Commitment to continual learning Excel test scores must be submitted with the resume.