||Sr. Database Developer
• Perform consistent data conversion processes from a variety of data sources including data mapping, extraction, cleansing, migration and validation.
• Create and maintain efficient database objects, such as tables, views, queries, indexes and stored procedures.
• Create applications for data-access that meet business and technical requirements – content management, reporting, data feeds, file exports, etc.
• Accurately estimate the scope and work needed to successfully complete data conversion projects, as well as other database development tasks.
• Prioritize and multi-task efficiently in order to maximize productivity while maintaining high quality of work.
• Work cooperatively with both internal and external business users, by actively participating in team and project meetings. Proactively share information and promote a work environment that values others.
• Articulate technical-related information in a way that is clearly understandable to technical and non-technical team members.
• Demonstrate progress towards an in-depth understanding of the business and usage of our applications as it relates to the underlying business data.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent -Required
• Data Modeling and Relational Database Design -Required -3 Years
• SQL-Server Database Development including (T-SQL, DTS, SSIS development) -Required -3 Years
• E-commerce and/or software product development with object-oriented programming skills -Required -3 Years
• Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership. -Required
• Experience with Content Management and CMS applications. Knowledge of Agility, Stibo Step is a plus. -Highly desired
• Experience with Search best practices. Knowledge of Endeca Technologies is a plus. -Highly desired
• Experience with analytics packages. Knowledge of Coremetrics is a plus. -Highly desired
• Experience with source control technologies. Knowledge of SVN, Red Gate is a plus. -Highly desired
• Strong oral and written communication skills -Required