Material Handler - Level 1
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ USA
**** THIS IS A DRIVER POSITION THAT WILL REQUIRE DRIVING OF CLIENT VEHICLES ***
• Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
• Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility.
• May require a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
• Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
• This material handler position is for a driver to transport engines between client facilities.
• The driver must be capable of driving a 1 ton stake-bed pick-up while pulling a 20 foot hydraulic air ride trailer.
CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation