||• Accurately enter invoices related to work supporting multiple Client's divisions with invoice entry into multiple ERP's
• Assist in resolving Level 3 invoice exceptions.
• Help in the development and improvement of processes related to invoice processing and exception handling.
• Help with training other Accounts Payable invoice entry/EDI coordinators
• Assist in other department-related duties as needed.
Critical Skills/Core Competencies:
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Understanding of Accounts Payable processes
• Accounting and audit skills
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in problem resolution
• Aptitude to grasp and apply lean six-sigma concepts in transactional processing
Standard Critical Skills / Core Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft office tools to include Excel, Word and Power Point
• Three to four years of Accounts Payable experience with direct experience in PO & Non-PO invoice entry.
• Understanding as to how and why invoice exceptions occur and a general understanding of how to resolve.
• SAP, ORACLE or BAAN experience a plus.
• Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
• U.S. Citizenship Required