||Provide Project leadership & system level technical support and troubleshooting for 3G Platform ( RNC, NodeB , Integrated OMS, standalone OMS ) product elements , Project trouble shooting and configuration management function.
Deliver expert services support with advanced knowledge in 3G Radio Network Controller in the following areas:
Provide Project technical support for troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and Support Perforamnce & optimization Issue trouble shooting. Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customers, Regional care management.
• Participate in regular review Project meeting with Internal as well as customers. Work as Project Technical lead for all Customer review, Tracker, Communication to Project team , their competence development tracking & overall responsibilities for Project technical delivery .
Provide system level knowledge in supporting Networks Radio access 3G platform products. Clent's certifications are needed.
• Provide remote Support for Project activities as commissioning, integrating, and troubleshooting RNC Platform .
• Escalation Support for RNC and NdoeB Software and hardware upgrades, provide training and expert supports to team members; resolve outstanding issues.
• Prepare, document, test and review MOP (Method Of Procedures) for projects;
• Individual contributions to the team are emphasized
• Responsibilities for planning the details of their own work to meet team schedules and goals.
• Able to use complex analysis of situation to make decisions.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• 5+ years experience in Radio access Project with 3+ years in Project technical support and Equipment implementation for RNC radio network controller elements (3G RNC / NodeB / CM Editor ) in wireless communications networks, including understanding of Circuit Switch and Packet Switch Core network elements. Preference will be given to candidates that already have experience on radio equipment.
• Has excellent IP, Unix experience and skills set.
• Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
Education as Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology