||Provide Project leadership & system level technical support and troubleshooting for 2G BSC Platform (BSC2i, BSC3i, Flexi BSC , 2G BTS ) product elements , Project trouble shooting and configuration management function. Deliver expert services support with advanced knowledge in 2G Radio Network Controller in the following areas:
• Provide Project technical support for troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and Support Perforamnce & optimization Issue trouble shooting.
• Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customers, Regional care management, NAM Tier2.
• Participate in regular review Project meeting.
• Work as Project Technical lead for all Customer review, Tracker, Communication to Project team , their competence development tracking & overall responsibilities for Project technical delivery .
• Provide system level knowledge in supporting Radio access 2G platform products.
• Provide remote Support for Project activities as commissioning, integrating, and troubleshooting BSC Platform.
• Escalation Support for BSC and BTS Software and hardware upgrades, provide training and expert supports to team members; resolve outstanding issues.
• Prepare, document, test and review MOP (Method of Procedures) for projects;
• Individual contributions to the team are emphasized.
• Responsibilities for planning the details of their own work to meet team schedules and goals.
• Able to use complex analysis of situation to make decisions.
Required Competencies and Skills:-
• 5+ years experience in Radio access Project with 3+ years in Project technical support and Equipment implementation for RNC radio network controller elements (BSC2i / BSC3i / Flexi BSc / CM Editor ) in wireless communications networks, including understanding of Circuit Switch and Packet Switch Core network elements. Preference will be given to candidates that already have experience on radio equipment.
• Has excellent IP, UNIX experience and skills set.
• Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications.
• Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem.
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology