||• Provide operational and technical support to franchisees in the network as it relates to all hardware and software systems.
• Interact with the various MBE disciplines (Legal, Accounting, Corporate Accounts, Learning, and Operations, etc.) to assist in the resolution of center issues.
• Utilize the resources at MBE's Global Home Office in providing personalized and convenient business solutions to operational questions from the network through regular communication via telephone, e-mail and other communication mediums.
• Undertake special projects as assigned by the Technology Department and other departments as needed.
• Develop, monitor, make changes / improvements and maintain the operational tools in use by the network.
• Test software and hardware as required.
• Troubleshoot, evaluate and provide solutions for:
Software/hardware issues via telephone, fax, Internet (Web) and e-mail.
• Solutions may consist of remotely configuring, installing and replacing software/hardware.
• ICN/LAN for centers: WANNPN over broadband, dial up and VSAT connections: and Netscreen and Cisco VPN routers.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of existing software programs, all changes incurred by updates or patches and new programs incorporated into the product line.
• Maintain accurate logs of all interaction and status of pending issues in support database and be able to provide written or oral reports as requested.
• Assist in the training of end users, and instruction documentation.
• Travel may be required from time to time as needed by the learning, operations, or technology department.
• Education and/or Experience Required: Minimum of two year prior experience in a similar help desk support role.
• A+ Certification,
• Degree in MIS/Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
• Proficiency in the English language.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with Windows XP operating system.
• Ability to establish rapport in a multilevel environment.
• Must be able to effectively manage multiple customer issues concurrently.