• Some ability to read and interpret work orders, blueprints, and/or assimilate verbal work instructions after training.
• Ability to recognize, set up and effectively use pressure gauges and other general measuring instruments.
• Flexibility with regard to job assignments.
• Ability to comprehend and utilize ISO manufacturing procedures.
• Ability to perform basic computer operation and mathematical computation.
• Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, tehniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in appropriate area of specialization.
• Under general supervision, will perform simple routime and repetitive tasks to fit parts together to form complete valve units or subassemblies either at a bench or on the floor.
• Inspects parts to assure they are clean and free of contaminants.
• Reviews and verifies work/sales order to customer requirements.
• Assembles components to applicable procedures using lubricants, power tools, torques wrenches, specialty tools, etc. Seals and wires valves.
• Creates and attaches nameplates.
• Complies with all safety and quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
• Protects all required surfaces before sending valves to final inspection.
• Utilizes and abides by ISO and Safety Procedures.