||• Three through five years of current IT audit and/or IT compliance experience
• A strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls
• Experience in developing remediation plans to address gaps relating to general computer controls
• Experience with documenting detailed processes from a controls perspective
• Active CISA certification (not required)
• A strong understanding of PCI DSS requirements
• Experience in developing remediation plans to address PCI DSS gaps
• Experience in managing and tracking outstanding remediation issues and working towards timely resolution.
• Candidate will assist with IT compliance related initiatives.
These IT compliance initiatives include but are not limited to:
• Manage and track outstanding SOX and PCI remediation items to ensure timely completion;
• Work with responsible parties to document detailed procedures to support the defined SOX IT controls;
• Prepare supporting documentation to evidence the completion of our annual User Access Review;
• Assist with gathering data requests from internal and external auditors to support the respective audits.