||• Insurance Web Developer
• Microsoft developer with responsibility to build and maintain Web / SQLServer insurance system support applications.
• Developer must be comfortable with Web/.NET/ASP.net techniques and best practices.
• Must have experience with SQLServer.
• Expertise in Object Oriented concepts is expected.
• Winforms experience a plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Design and implement new features and optimize existing ones
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of applications (ASP.net, VB.net and T-SQL)
• Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
• Refactor and improve maintainability of the codebase
• Systems supported will be Web based, with SQLServer backend
• Strong educational background: Bachelor/Master degree in CS or other technical/science/math
• 5+ years of experience developing .Net web applications (VB/C#)
• 5+ years SQL Server experience
• Experience with the following:
• ASP.NET, VB, C#, Object Oriented Development
• SQL Server, complex stored procedures
• Ability to understand complex architectures
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills
• Disciplined approach to development, testing, and quality assurance
• Outstanding work ethic and drive
• Insurance experience a plus
• SSIS experience a plus
• SSRS experience a plus