||• Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
• Performs engineering design evaluations.
• May develop a range of products.
• Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• May require a bachelor's degree in engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• 0 - 2 years of experience required.
• ASAP start.