Document Control Admin- Jr.
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Houston, TX USA
Doc Control Specialist I
• Under direct supervision process MCO’s which include verifying Bill of Materials and adding oracle Router using established policies/procedures.
• Conducts client needs assessments and establishes document control requirements.
• Monitors quality assurance for MBOM and EBOM while processing.
• Analyzes and recommends engineering change request and implementation requirements.
• Handles special projects, as assigned.
• Basic Computer knowledge a must.
• Knowledge of GEM’s system and Oracle preferred.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills. Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation