||• As the Oracle SOA Technical Lead Developer you will be a valued resource and dedicated to the the very imporatant Centralized SOA Development and Infrastructure implementation.
• You will be working on integration projects using Full Life Cycle Analysis.
• You will also execute the development on the interface with an emphasis towards highly available and scalable solutions.
• You will ensure that Business Owners’ requirements have been collected and “solutioned” as well as managing the SDLC cycle.
• As a Lead Developer on the SOA Integration team, you will be expected to develop and deliver on new SOA development projects (enhancements, extensions, integrations and interfaces), functional and technical solutions design, coding, unit testing, functional testing, performance tuning and implementation for Oracle SOA solutions.
• Future projects include an upgrade from Oracle SOA 10g to 11g, integrations with www, Ordering Systems, Supply Chain Systems, Sales Systems, vendors and other 3rd parties
Skill Required / Desired :
• Oracle SOA 11g Required 6 Years
• Extensive experience as a technical Oracle SOA Suite Developer integrating applications across the Enterprise Required 6 Years
• Strong technical and implementation/development experience in integration practices and Oracle SOA technologies Required 6 Years
• Proficient in Oracle SOA, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Application Integration Architecture (AIA), Oracle Registry and Repository Required
• Proficient in Java/J2EE, JDeveloper, BPEL, BPM, BAM, XML, XSLT, Coherence, Webservices, REST/JSON, APIs Required
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications Required
• Experience working with offshore development staff Required
• Experience with integration Oracle e-Business Suite 11i and R12, PeopleSoft and Salesforce.com, Amazon EC2, JDA POS Required