||• Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Client is seeking an experienced BILINGUAL (French/English) Customer Service Specialist for the Montreal location.
• This position REQUIRES a High School Diploma or the equivalent and MUST be verified by the suppler during on boarding.
• This person REQUIRES 2 years of experience in a similar or relevant role.
• This candidate must possess the following skills: BILINGUAL in French and English is REQUIRED, strong administrative and customer service skills, strong communication skills both verbal and written, ability to multi-task and work with dissatisfied customers via phone.
• This candidate must have strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel.
• This candidate must be able to manipulate Excel Spreadsheet and be extremely detailed-oriented.
• This person will be working on a Recall Project and be taking incoming calls from customers.