Mechanical Engineer/Electrical Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Tucson, AZ USA
• Experienced mechanical or electrical engineer preferred with a strong background in rotating equipment/power generation systems.
• The desired abilities for the incumbent engineer is to be able to effectively co-ordinate the technical aspects of the program across ETS and with the EPG customer.
• This position also requires the ability to assess generator test requirements as presented in a statement of work or test plan and to prepare a detailed, accurate test procedure for the test technicians to follow and complete a detailed Test Report for submission to internal and external customers.
• This role supports the Technical Manager with long-term planning, technical strategies, and roadmaps and cross site coordination for multiple power generation products.
• Influences customer requirements and specification.
• The role requires solid understanding of commercial and military test requirements and the ability to translate those requirements into actionable test procedures.
• Further, the incumbent must be able to understand and execute test requirements per aerospace policies as well as local OSMs.
• An engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience with rotating equipment/electrical power generation systems is essential.
• US Citizenship required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation