||• Studies and records time, motion, methods, and speed to improve efficiency and establish a standard production rate in performance of maintenance, production, clerical, and other worker operations.
• Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with 4-6 years of experience in the field.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• May direct and lead the work of others.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Incumbent shall provide additional capacity and depth in the Client site Environmental Test Lab.
• Environmental test lab requirements far and away exceed current manpower capacity in Client Site.
• Test technician with background in vibration testing, thermal testing, temperature and humidity and aerospace qualification testing per MIL-STD-810 and DO-160.
• This is not a typical lab position pertaining to medical lab.
• Any background with Onholds or Dickey is a huge plus .
• US Citizenship required.