||Job Summary :
• Design, develop, and test various aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery associated with power plant construction/retrofit projects.
• May be involved in operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products.
• Candidate will be responsible for assisting with remaining useful life calculations , HRSG maintenance work packages, troubleshooting efforts, root cause failure investigation teams, PI data downloading and processing, Pipe Design, welding packages, HRSG/boiler inspections etc.
• Prefer a Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering or related field;
• 2+ years experience in the manufacturing, design, construction, operation, maintenance and performance testing of heat recovery steam generators or boilers.
• Plant experience or OEM experience desired.
• Could be associate engineer or engineer level.
• We will also consider senior engineer level.
• Ability to travel to support plants as required.
* Preferred Auto-Pipe, possibly Cesar, Matlab.
• Auto-Cad would be a plus.
• Proficiency with Excel is a must.