Shipping/Receiving Specialist - Level 3
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Tulsa, OK USA
• Confirms and records the receipt of shipments, prepares items for shipping, and loads and unloads trucks.
• Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
• Completes shipping and receiving reports.
• Also responsible for managing the inter-departmental transport of materials.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with 4-6 years experience.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation