Duties include answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services.
• Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• May require an associate's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
o Candidate will start as soon as they clear on-boarding HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED. MUST BE VERIFIED THROUGH THE INSTITUTION OR A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE MUST BE ON FILE”
• Strong customer service skills
• bilingual ENGLISH /FRENCH is REQUIRED
• Excellent attendance
• Excellent on time performance
• Must be computer savvy
• Need someone that is self motivated
• -Hours 8am-430PM through 1030AM-7PM Mon-Fri;
• must be flexible
• Available to work over time
• Should have prior call center experience