||• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• MUST BE VERIFIED THROUGH THE INSTITUTION OR A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE MUST BE ON FILE------
• Responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors.
• Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
• May require a bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Support client site with duties that Sourcing currently does not have bandwidth to cover.
• Critical issues such as payment terms, payment cycle problems, delivery, pricing and quality escalations need to be handled.
• Preparation of information for programs that his/her supervisor prioritizes.