• Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4-year program and six (6) years of relevant IT experience.
• PMP certification required.
• Candidate must have five (5) years of Project Management experience focusing in large scale (>4,000 FTEs) clinical & business projects.
• Implementation experience must include at least 3-5 years of STRUCTURED PMO-driven implementations of: Ambulatory EHR of 50 or more practices; ERP/SAP or any other large scale business implementations.
• Clinical implementations with other EHR vendors including EPIC, McKesson, and GE will be considered.
• Ability to independently work and communicate within a matrix environment and with technical SMEs is essential.
• Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have actively managed or worked in a strong matrix team environment’.