1. Verifies correct parts are available for production order. Inspects raw and WIP parts for manufacturing defects, paint defects and proper fit.
2. Sets-ups rivet machine and other equipment to appropriate parameters.
3. Tests gas valve to proper specifications.
4. Attends to proper storage of components in assembly area (restocking parts, removing boxes and pallets, etc.)
5. Clean and organize area at end of shift to proper 5-S standards.
6. Performs miscellaneous related duties as assigned by the Supervisor