Quality Test Engineer III
The successful candidate will work with the Sr. Quality Engineer on the development and execution of DO-160 Qualification testing of Displays and Graphics product.
He/She will also be responsible for assisting the preparation of the Quality Control Plan, the Quality Test Plan/Procedure/Report, assisting in the Quality test effort, participating in system and LRU debug efforts. The successful candidate will also interface with System Engineers, design engineers, and the customers as required to recommend applicable Quality tests to satisfy their requirements.
Duties include oversight and performance of lab measurements to verify LRU, CCA, and system Signal Integrity, isolate Signal Integrity effects during debug efforts, development of Quality Test Procedures/Reports, and development/recommendation of new technologies.
• Coordinates with customer on Quality Test Requirements
• Designs Quality Test Solution with considerations for Displays and Graphics product knowledge
• Documents Test reports
• Work with Lab Tech Supervisors on the delegation of Qualification tasks to the lab technicians
• Writes or Coordinates Tech Writing
• Bachelor of Science (EE) with minimum of 4 years experience or 3 Years with Masters; or 2 Years with PhD.
• Due to ITAR program requirements, US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Resident Status is required.
• Familiar with Displays and Graphics Products a plus
• Individual should be a self-starter, versatile, problem solver, and have a willingness to work as part of a team
• Individual must be willing to travel occasionally to locations within the corporation to assist in troubleshooting efforts, attend design review meetings, and work off shifts hours as necessary
• Experience with creating/editing test documents for each phase of the Quality test cycle.
• Experience with operating the test equipment associated with Quality testing
• Responsible for training/mentoring Technicians/Jr.
• Engineers in Quality test processes/procedures