||1) Check-in of customer returns
2) Perform Quality Pack and Ship operation on Outgoing Customer Shipments.
• Position reports to the Quality manager.
• An advance degree and 2-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience and familiarity with the SAP ERP tool is desired.
• Performs varied tasks in the Quality department to support customer satisfaction efforts.
• Candidate will be familiar with standard quality concepts, practices, and procedures within a manufacturing organization is expected.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE OF U.S. CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
• ESD Shoes are required, to be supplied by candidate.
• The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED.
• 2 year technical degree preferred but not required.
• 2-6 years of experience would be preferred as well.
• Candidates should have some experience w/ manufacturing organization.