Medical Record Retrieval Specialist
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
West Palm Beach, FL USA
• Medical Record Retrieval Specialist will spend their time traveling within their local city, county and region, as well as traveling to other states and markets on an as-needed basis.
• Scan medical records into a secure system so they may be reviewed by Client medical record coding staff for multiple issues.
• You will travel up to 90% of the time.
• This travel will consist of driving to locations close to your home.
• You will use a laptop computer and portable scanner to retrieve sections of medical records which will be uploaded into a database.
• You must be familiar with all aspects of a patient chart and the records in it to include progress notes, lab reports, radiology reports, etc.
• You must be motivated, and organized, as you will be dealing with scheduling visits to physician offices which should never be cancelled once made.
• Strong professional presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
• Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel and Access) required.
• Personal transportation – must have own transportation (public transit not included)
• College degree Medical coding exposure or experience.
• Willing to use personal cell phone for business
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation