||• This position will report to the Manager Business Excellence – Business Support and is responsible for assisting the Business Support team and providing change management and communications expertise to the Customer Operations organization.
• This self-motivated individual must be safety conscious, reliable and trustworthy.
• Candidate will be working with internal and external customers at all levels requiring excellent customer service and communication skills.
• This position will play a key role in helping projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area (Communications, English, Writing, Marketing with some design training) or vocational/technical degree/certification.
• 5 years relevant experience
• Change Management Certification highly preferred
• Experience in the utility industry
• Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
• Experienced in providing change and communications support at a senior level
• Proficient in working with computer software products and technology tools including:
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Microsoft SharePoint, Visio and Adobe Illustrator
• Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks to work within timeframes
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and act as a self-starter
• Multi-task oriented
•Collaborates and networks with others to fully understand project(s) scope, stakeholders, and change impact associated to the organization
•Develops a change management plan based on awareness of the details of change and the groups impacted
•Supports and directs project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and provides direct support and coaching to employees and management as they work through transition
•Builds communication plans in partnership with corporate to support Customer Operations initiatives
•Designs and produces quality written and visual communications to meet the needs of Customer Operations (newsletters, executive letters, posters, videos, SharePoints, etc.)
•Partners within the team to generate effective postings and organizational communications to support ongoing interest and consistent reinforcement of operations best practices and SOPs
•Uses desktop software packages to create print and electronic media
•Enters data for initiatives into SharePoint sites/portals and other databases as appropriate
•Maintains clear and consistent communications by adhering to department policies, procedures and styles for consistent look and tone