||POSITION SUMMARY: Integration developers design and write integration programs that interact directly with the Guidewire application. These are programs that make use of standard APIs or other integration mechanisms to transmit data from, extract data from, push data to, or pull data into the Guidewire application.
• Estimating effort required for each integration point
• Designing the overall integration architecture in conjunction with experts in target systems
• Designing and coding integration programs including plug-ins, message sinks (and supporting business rules), and programs that call the Guidewire application APIs
• Setting up and managing automated build and testing processes (if included in project scope)
• Resolving issues identified in testing
• Experience with Guidewire application integration as defined in above activities. Alternatively, 3 or more years experience to include the following:
• Spring web services
• Industry standard development tools, preferably IntelliJ System Development Methodology, tools, and techniques experience Property and Casualty Insurance industry experience, Experience working as a part of an Agile development team.
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology, preferably Oracle Fusion Middleware
• This position requires the ability to sit for long periods, hear and converse over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer (4 or more hours per day).